Thursday 1 September 2011

Typical male attidute...........at 13!

I think it must just be in a male set of genes ( and I don't mean the denim type). I'm no worried that I have inadvertently reared 'another typical bloke' and he's only 13!!

Or it may just be the fact he has just soooo much still to learn ( like most blokes!).

Conversation went as follows:

Teen ......' hey mum they have one of those *nudge nudge* machines in the mens toilets'.

Me..........' oh yeah, which ones?' *cough* OMG what is he going to come out with now!

Teen........' You know those random ones : Condoms
                                                                    Condoms
                                                                    Condoms
                                                                    Condoms
                                                                    Tic Tacs
                                                                    Condoms

                  'I mean (he says laughing) how random is that!! Whats the point?'


Ahh bless .....................................................as a bloke he has a lot to learn!!!!!






                                                       



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Sounds like my guy! He said something similar the other day when he noticed the machines! The innocence of youth..long may it last!

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the innocence, I love it. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzy & Michelle LOL I know it wont last too much longer!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. They make me smile!